Saturday 15 August 2015

Unboxing as dissect the sales box would be a sensation in itself


Galaxy Note 5 comes with two internal storage: 32 GB and 64 GB.


This is the first look when a new Note 5 is turned on.


Inspired by the distinctive design of the Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 are ergonomic fit in the hand with a smaller bezel and arches at the rear.


No one is adventurous in the sales package Note 5. There is a charger, earphones and interesting is the availability of some eyes S-Pen (at the top of the photo) to be replaceable by the user.


Note 5 is available in four colors: white, black, silver and gold.



S-Pen is still a mainstay in Note 5.

Visible at the bottom right of the handset is a nest of the S-Pen.


This is the benchmark results obtained in the application Note 5 AnTuTu when first turned on.

source : Fotografer - Ardhi Suryadhi www.inet.detik.com

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. samsung galaxy s7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating point for an online journal. I have been looking the Internet for no particular reason and happened upon your site. Impressive post. Much appreciated a ton for sharing your insight! It is awesome to see that a few individuals still invest an exertion into dealing with their sites. I'll make certain to inquire again genuine soon. IT Project Management Services

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!